Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cruise nights on FOURTH Wednesday of each month starting in May.
Downtown Libertyville.
CARS 25 years and older welcome every night. (pre-1978)
CORVETTE night- all years- July 23rd!
(Sorry guys and gals. I tried to have it open to all years all nights but I was voted down.) So bring your cars Wednesday, July 23rd to Libertyville Cruise night. All 'vettes all years welcome that night.
For more info go to:www.mainstreetlibertyville.org
See you there!
Matt

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Matt383 said:
Cruise nights on FOURTH Wednesday of each month starting in May.
Downtown Libertyville.
CARS 25 years and older welcome every night. (pre-1978)
CORVETTE night- all years- July 23rd!
(Sorry guys and gals. I tried to have it open to all years all nights but I was voted down.) So bring your cars Wednesday, July 23rd to Libertyville Cruise night. All 'vettes all years welcome that night.
For more info go to:www.mainstreetlibertyville.org
See you there!
Matt

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Now... how exactly do they plan to keep other cars out?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well........
There will be 30+ voluteers directing traffic to the parking areas for the cruise nights. If your car is post 1978 (other than vette night when All vettes are welome) you will be welcome to drive around but won't be able to park in the designated areas.
Those volunteers will be from sponsors of the event. Almost all of them will be "car guys" from auto repair shops, hot rod shops, car dealers, car parts stores, motorcycle shops, etc. They will know the difference between pre and post 1978.
See you on Corvette Night, July 23rd!!
Matt

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
I bet there won't be that big of a turnout with just pre 1978 cars, all nights of the week. They should have opened it to all cars. I'd rather see a Mustang-R then another '51 merc.

:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts