Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:laughing:

Can't believe with all the horndogs on this site that no one has brought this up yet? :huh:

Harry Reid announces he wants to further kill the economy of Nevada by eliminating hookers! Pubs denounce him! :D

http://blogs.forbes.com/rickungar/2011/02/24/the-great-nevada-hooker-debate/

Harry went after the whorehouses.

Issuing his proclamation with all the drama Reid can muster (I know that isn’t saying much), Reid declared that the ‘time has come for us to outlaw prostitution.” It was a clarion call to action that landed with a resounding thud as not one person in the audience rose to accept the challenge with so much as a round of applause.

I am, however, pretty sure that I heard someone in the back of the chamber coughing up a loogie.

But here’s where it gets fun. Rather than allow Reid’s embarrassment to simmer in the hearts, minds and jokes of his fellow Nevadans, GOP Senator John Ensign, a family values Republican – except when it comes to his own family, friends and staffers- has come out in support of the hookers.

Seated in the audience for Reid’s speech was Mr. Dennis Hof of the infamous Moonlite Bunny Ranch. Upon being interviewed by the press attending the legislative speech, Mr. Hof staked out his ground, uttering his soon to be immortal words-

‘Harry Reid will have to pry the cathouse keys from my cold dead hands.’

Somewhere, Charlton Heston is rolling over in his grave.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Harry & the Dimderson's will leave no stone unturned, in their quest for job destruction..
I am continually amazed at their determination to destroy our economy to every little extreme. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Not the Mustang Ranch!!!:partyon:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I'm guessing Harry caught something at that last massage. :D

·
Registered
798 Posts
:laughing:

But here’s where it gets fun. Rather than allow Reid’s embarrassment to simmer in the hearts, minds and jokes of his fellow Nevadans, GOP Senator John Ensign, a family values Republican – except when it comes to his own family, friends and staffers- has come out in support of the hookers.
Just goes to show how partisan politics is getting !!!!!

:crazy:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
cant say i approve of it being legal in the first place....gotta say i have to side with reid on this one....wierd aint it

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
With all that's going on it would seem that there are more pressing issue's he could focus on.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
:laughing: Why should it be illegal? That's almost as dumb as the gay marriage argument. It's his/her damn body, none of you are anyone to judge them for being an honest whore, most people whore themselves out without the pleasure of sex. :crazy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts