Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O’Donnell likes nights on the town, Palin is a clotheshorse, Angle is “crazy,” Whitman is a “whore”—conservative women are being attacked from all sides, but voters will reward the victims at the polls, says Mark McKinnon.

It's funny how the party of Women's Lib can't stand liberated women. If they aren't supposed to be liberated to think for themselves, what's the use?

Article: http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-...g-conservative-women-sluts/?cid=hp:mainpromo9

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Well, the Whitman thing isn't that serious, NOW gave their ok for Brown to call her a whore... and come on Christine, can you really be anti-masturbation in an economy like this? I bet she masturbated in the Bush years.. and does Sarah Palin really need anything other than sackcloth? Come on, it's not like she is in the public eye... and Angle has got to be crazy to think she can overcome the SEIU techs in Nevada... those machines will vote the right way.. no matter what the people want.

:laughing:

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Regardless, I think the American people are sick of all of the BS attacks... and they're just getting worse.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Regardless, I think the American people are sick of all of the BS attacks... and they're just getting worse.
If you are a female and are on the left, you get treated like a saint by the media because, if you are on the left, you are obviously "smart". On the other hand, if she is on the right, the beginning assumption is that she is dumb and unqualified. After all, no one with a brain could be a conservative....right? The only word to describe this system is pathetic.

·
Registered
155 Posts
NOW Loosers!

What a bunch of loosers these "womens rights" media whores are.... Do they really think that no one has noticed?
What a bunch
Bugs

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Black Conservative = sellout or uncle Tom.
White conservative = racist nazi.
Female conservative = dumbass bimbo with State U education.
Young conservative = brainwashed idiot.

:laughing:

Now, if your a Stalin loving, Mao worshiping leftist, your just a good person with values.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now, if your a Stalin loving, Mao worshiping leftist, your just a good person with values.
And don't forget, you're smart, smart, smart! If there is one attribute that liberals claim to own exclusively, it is brains. Inside their group? You are enlightened! Full of heart! Brilliant! Outside their group! Parochial! Mean! Unable to think for yourself! Hick! and of course, Dumb! :crazy:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
And don't forget, you're smart, smart, smart! If there is one attribute that liberals claim to own exclusively, it is brains. Inside their group? You are enlightened! Full of heart! Brilliant! Outside their group! Parochial! Mean! Unable to think for yourself! Hick! and of course, Dumb! :crazy:
:laughing: I always get a kick out of stupid people who think they are smart. I like to let them have just enough rope to hang themselves, then laugh at and ridicule their "intelligence".

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:laughing: I always get a kick out of stupid people who think they are smart. I like to let them have just enough rope to hang themselves, then laugh at and ridicule their "intelligence".
Then you need to hang around Harvard for a while. You'll have tons of fun. :laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts