Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What'd I tell ya

No matter what you do for these people they will still give you the finger at the end of the day

And they will probably be a future enemy of the United States

Would somebody please tell this guy he'd probably be dead already if it were not for the US

The government here never seems to learn

And now I suppose we are supposed to give these people Aid after this is all over ??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12981237

The Libyan rebel commander, Gen Abdul Fattah Younis, has accused Nato of standing idly by while pro-Gaddafi forces kill people in Misrata.

A Nato-led coalition mandated by the UN to protect civilians is enforcing a no-fly zone and attacking ground targets.
It accuses Gaddafi forces of sheltering weapons in civilian areas.
A tanker reportedly arrived at the eastern port of Tobruk on Tuesday to pick up the first consignment of oil to be exported from the rebel-held region.
The Greek-owned ship is capable of carrying more than $100m worth of oil.
Since the revolt against Colonel Muammar Gaddafi's rule began nearly two months ago, exports of Libya's main commodity have collapsed, driving up the price of oil to a two-and-a-half year high.
In another development, the Gaddafi government made senior diplomat Abdelati Obeidi its new foreign minister, replacing Moussa Koussa, who sought refuge on the UK last week.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
****'em! Whatever we do it's either not good enough or we're wrong. At some point we need to take a backseat to policing the world, we can't fix everything.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
yeah these people are Haters

They come from a long line of haters

They will always need someone in the world to hate

So you would get a better response from them if you gave them something to Hate you for

Then turn around and Snooker them out of their oil

Then they'll Love you:nuts:

Thats how it works there

Would somebody please tell our Government this

·
Registered
710 Posts
yeah these people are Haters

They come from a long line of haters

They will always need someone in the world to hate

So you would get a better response from them if you gave them something to Hate you for

Then turn around and Snooker them out of their oil

Then they'll Love you:nuts:

Thats how it works there

Would somebody please tell our Government this

So its like that really hot girl with low self esteem, because an uncle touched her when she was little? The one who bitches and complains that every guy she meets is an asshole, yet she only seems to date assholes. Then once in a while a nice guy comes around and she shits on him to go back to the alcoholic drug addict that beats her?

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
A wise saying says "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." We got fooled into one civil war (Iraq) that has been an anchor around our neck for 8 years. Now Obama has been fooled into another civil war. Now that we are in - limited as it may be - we are going to find it difficult to extricate ourselves. Shame on us.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So its like that really hot girl with low self esteem, because an uncle touched her when she was little? The one who bitches and complains that every guy she meets is an asshole, yet she only seems to date assholes. Then once in a while a nice guy comes around and she shits on him to go back to the alcoholic drug addict that beats her?
lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now you understand :nuts:

They'd love us even more if we stole their oil :laughing:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
You know my ex-wife too huh?

:agree:

·
I have poor impulse control.
3,813 Posts
I think it's hilarious that they waited to bitch only after the lead role of this mission was transferred over to NATO. :rolling: At least the Libyan rebel(s) knew better than to say that **** to the U.S. when this was essentially only under our control.. If they tried that **** with us alone, it'd be :buhbye:.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Love- NO.

Respect us- Yes! :thumbsup:
yeah that's probably closer to the truth

But you see what kind of heads we're dealing with here :laughing:

I'll tell ya another thing

They're heads are full of Self-Sabotage and I would capitalize Big Time on that :laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts