Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,116 Posts
Roger that. What part of "illegal" is not being understood?

Every time the "But we are a nation built by immigrants" line is tossed around, the nitwits tossing it should be reminded that those hard-working immigrants followed the rules, and to allow others to flaunt them is to dishonor their achievements.

I say take out the buoys and add some gators.

· Registered
476 Posts
We have a similar situation up here but with people coming by boat with the most famous case being recently with Tamils from suryalanka, they now have more rights and social assistance then Canadians who were born and raised here and its not like they can say they werent trying to get into the country illegally, they were hiding in shipping containers.

· Registered
607 Posts

· Registered
25,310 Posts
:thumbsup:

I think we need to, in honor of those on on our southern border, use their govt's rules for dealing with illegal immigrants. I wonder how just spreading that around would change the levels of immigrants trying to come here illegally??:thumbsup:
I think we should line up buses on the border and give all the illegals a free ride to the northern tier of states who are so sympathetic to the "plight" of those poor souls. Wonder how they would like a couple million dumped on their doorstep to feed off of their welfare, educational, and healthcare systems plus depressing wages for low-skill jobs by being willing to work for peanuts? :D

· Registered
19,925 Posts
Lifesavers?

Our borders should be a minefield.
Outstanding !

My brother and I were talking about this last night... after we had finishing watching Machete. What a horrible political slant, that movie was. Just horrible. Shame, also... it had some of my favorite actors in it. Poor CGI. Poor acting... and a poorly written script. One unbelievable act and action, after another. A blemish on every actors career... that participated.

Anyway... a 250 ft. wide channel dug out with 50 ft. dirt embankments... littered with landmines. If we were serious about closing the boarder... this would be a serious option. As it is... we are not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.