Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Awesome bikes. Great show on TV (both bike building and Monster Garage) His are better looking that the Orange County Choppers IMHO

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
my buddy just got one about a month ago..i'll try and get some pics of it :)

B

·
0 Posts
Great to look at but hell to ride. Those hard tail choppers will murder your spine!

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
Great to look at but hell to ride. Those hard tail choppers will murder your spine!
Yeah, I never thought about that. Probably worse than Z-51! :nuts:

But, REALLY cool bikes. I DO like the Orange County stuff too, though. :cool: Plus I just can't get enough of the Teutul's yelling at each other.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Great looking bikes. I've seen his bikes on a Discovery channel special on him. Very talented man!

·
Registered
336 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:

They are not as bad as you think, when your on a smooth road its really nice, really sharp bumps and RR crossings are quite rough but overall its not that bad, I ride an Iron Horse Tejas rigid frame bike, lowering the air pressure a bit in the back tire can work wonders

www.americanironhorse.com

Check it out :)

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
bkuper said:
Yeah, I never thought about that. Probably worse than Z-51! :nuts:

But, REALLY cool bikes. I DO like the Orange County stuff too, though. :cool: Plus I just can't get enough of the Teutul's yelling at each other.

Oh the Teutul's kill me I drop everything I'm doing to see that show that's fantastic!!!! Cool bikes to how about that fire engine bike? Ever see anything as cool as that carb?

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
notjustanotherredVETTE said:
Oh the Teutul's kill me I drop everything I'm doing to see that show that's fantastic!!!! Cool bikes to how about that fire engine bike? Ever see anything as cool as that carb?

I REALLY liked the black widow bike. The chromed webbing was :cool:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bkuper said:
I REALLY liked the black widow bike. The chromed webbing was :cool:
Wasn't that Orange County Choppers? I don't think west-coast choppers did one like that.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Someday Im gonna git me a Cushman Eagle :D

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
notjustanotherredVETTE said:
Patrick go to orange county choppers.com and the Black Widow is on the front page.
I did! Great site... I started an "OCC" thread... :cheers:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
hey everyone,
i just road my friends 'big dog' today i hit one bump and it juggled my brains around and could not see straight.has way more power than a harley.silver with dark silver ghoast flames,that sucker is sweet.they(WEST COAST CHOPPERS)can make you a non ridgid frame also.did you all see the bike made for Shaq?i meet Jessie at a bike show in hawaii,he stayed at a friend of mine Animals (R.I.P.) house.they partied.others that stayed there was Sonny (pres Hells Angeles) and the singer dude from Blues Travelers.Animal(Andy) was a military buddy of mine from 15 years ago.president of the motor cycle club,name withheld.
later,Todd.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hawaii-5-lo said:
hey everyone,
i just road my friends 'big dog' today i hit one bump and it juggled my brains around and could not see straight.has way more power than a harley.silver with dark silver ghoast flames,that sucker is sweet.they(WEST COAST CHOPPERS)can make you a non ridgid frame also.did you all see the bike made for Shaq?i meet Jessie at a bike show in hawaii,he stayed at a friend of mine Animals (R.I.P.) house.they partied.others that stayed there was Sonny (pres Hells Angeles) and the singer dude from Blues Travelers.Animal(Andy) was a military buddy of mine from 15 years ago.president of the motor cycle club,name withheld.
later,Todd.
Shaq's bike was HUGE. Of course, Shaq is a huge man.

Hells Angels, Blue's Travelers... sounds like one heck of a party.

:partyon:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts