Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Katech Performance - Engine Development

Votes: 1 8.3%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a DC member who, after the NCM delivery of his ZR1, will drop it off at either Lingenfelter or Katech for significant engine mods. He is only considering these two shops, so I hope the DC sponsors understand why they are not included here.

Although your votes are appreciated in the poll, comments from those who have first hand experience with either, or both shops, is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for helping a fellow DCer.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Lingenfelter has a storied name and from everyone I've heard from does impeccable work.

Katech is a company that has been around for a long time as well. But if I'm not mistaken they've only recently broken in to tuning public cars.

Lingenfelter gets my vote but I don't think Bob would be disappointed with either.

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
Comparing the two ZR1 packages... and Katech's package includes lots of Lingenfelter parts (sc pulley, sc snout and camshaft). So, if you're going to use the Lingenfelter brand anyways - get it.

:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
I was going to say Lingenfelter only because I'm not too familiar with the other one. I have a friend who had Lingenfelter do work on his car and it looks and runs amazing!:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts