Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, I really like the tail end of the red car at the top of the main page. Looks like a Lingenfelter piece (barely readable on the tail). Any idea if any similar rear body moldings like this are available. I wouldn't want my car to come off like a Lingenfelter "clone" or anything, and I don't want a full blown wing on the back. I would definately be interested in an aftermarket piece that is just different enough to be noticed...like the one in the pic.

Ol' JL did an excellent job with his design.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,027 Posts
Yup, they are available on his website... LPE

I happened to be looking as his site today to get an update on John himself and surfed the site a little. They have started selling the pieces so you can do as little or as much as you would like.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I looked at his entire (long) list of products and had no luck finding anything to do with auto body parts. Any chance you might have a direct link to the page where you saw them?? Thanks!!:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,027 Posts
raidmagic, what's on LPE is the latest news I found. I wish there was some new good news.

ROME, click here

It took me a few minutes to find it again myself. It's kind of hidden.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Excellent man. Thanks :)
 

·
DC Pit Crew
Joined
·
11,957 Posts
just to make sure you know it only fits the ZR-1's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
I was udner the impression the back would only work with a ZR-1... but under closer inspection... The 3rd tailight is not on the roof like a ZR-1 should have... so im not sure if that is a ZR-1 or not....

I love that front bumper.... I wonder how much they would want for jsut that....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Stealdads67 said:
I was udner the impression the back would only work with a ZR-1... but under closer inspection... The 3rd tailight is not on the roof like a ZR-1 should have... so im not sure if that is a ZR-1 or not....

I love that front bumper.... I wonder how much they would want for jsut that....
Whats up!!...So did you fix your smashed vette or buy a new one?:huh: Any pictures of the front bumper?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
Whats up!!...So did you fix your smashed vette or buy a new one?:huh: Any pictures of the front bumper?
Nothin much.. good to see ya around....

No... I got the insurance money for it... I ended up pickin up a 96 LT4 at carlilse.... Polo Green/Saddle, 50k miles, female owner. Car is really sweet.... Real nice upgrade too.... :partyon:

I have a couple picks of teh front bumper... I LOVE it.... I dont know about the hood or the back.. but the front is sick.....

Sick Lingenfelter Aerobody kit... From all angles.....
 

·
DC Pit Crew
Joined
·
11,957 Posts
The stunning LPE C4 ZR1 body kit has recently been re-released and can be purchased complete or in individual components.
this is taken from the LPE website....i would guess that they removed the third brake light above the rear glass because there is one incorporated in the new bumper....might want to contact them and see if they have a version for the LT1/4 cars....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Stealdads67 said:
Nothin much.. good to see ya around....

No... I got the insurance money for it... I ended up pickin up a 96 LT4 at carlilse.... Polo Green/Saddle, 50k miles, female owner. Car is really sweet.... Real nice upgrade too.... :partyon:
Sick Lingenfelter Aerobody kit... From all angles.....
Glad to hear you replaced the other car. :thumbsup: Thanks for the link...That car looks awsome...so stealthy!:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
379 Posts
i wish callaway sold thier body pieces seperatly:lookinup:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top