Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well in 1 of the other articles raid told someone to check w/ a local upholstery shop for seat covers well today i did just that and the guy there is conna give me a price on 3 options leather , leather like , and cloth the color is gonna be the bronze center w/ black outside so while i was there i asked about my weatherstripping and visors he said he couls do the both for 225 so many thanks to raid :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: now i have 1 question does anyone have a pic of where exactly to put the seafoam in the brake booster?

·
Premium Member
7,092 Posts
I knew he was good for something. :laughing:

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
See! I've been telling you guys to listen to me:laughing:
Glad it worked out bud make sure to post up pics of that sweet new interior.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will do i want to get some shots of the interior b4 then after but heres the kick in the d*&k i need the tranny tunnel (console sides ) carpet some how dont ask me but i just noticed i dont have them in the new carpet( bought last year) i had them but i have no idea where they went so if any of you find or hear of any i need it in bronze give me a shout Oh And You guys really need to listen to Raid he a man w/ smarts:D

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Hmm.. I always thought we were supposed to ignore Raid.:laughing: :laughing: ;)

·
Registered
724 Posts
And he didn't even mention an ass in this one. Seriously though, I've been waiting for more video of his car after the supercharger install. He gave us enough to just wet our whistles.

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
And he didn't even mention an ass in this one. Seriously though, I've been waiting for more video of his car after the supercharger install. He gave us enough to just wet our whistles.
Yea I need to do that but I have just been driving it and having fun. Hell the last two shows I went to I didn't even bring a camera.:laughing:

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
It quit leaking. Strangest thing ever. Doesn't leak now and shifts perfect.:huh: I am getting a good one from 69myway the one that was in the 85 when he bought it back. Then I'll try and figure out what is up with mine.

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
It quit leaking. Strangest thing ever. Doesn't leak now and shifts perfect.:huh: I am getting a good one from 69myway the one that was in the 85 when he bought it back. Then I'll try and figure out what is up with mine.
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it":laughing:

·
Premium Member
10,489 Posts
That is easy!!!

It is the LOOSE NUT behind the Wheel

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
If you look at Raid's interior, you can totally trust his word :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts