Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a loss to the world of music when we lost him. Im just sitting here listening to his greatest hits disc, WOW. Every tune is unreal. Im a die hard metal guy most of the time but I LOVE SRV!!!

Also a big fan of his junior prodigy Kenny Wayne Sheppard.

You gotta love that soulful rockin blues sound!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yerfmiester in the house...hey Im glad to see Yorkville High School is representing proud here!! :D

Shred is an understatement!

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
Yerfmiester in the house...hey Im glad to see Yorkville High School is representing proud here!! :D

Shred is an understatement!
I like Stevie, he does a great Hendrix "little wing". I have several Kenny Wayne Sheppard CD's here.

After I heard Kenny I then saw a picture of him!!! I couldn't believe his voice and body match! He has a VERY good voice.

And, its cool that Kenny writes all his music on an acoustic, just like the original blues gods.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Patrick, Kenny doesnt sing. Well at least on almost all of his songs the lead singers name is Noah something...

For being so young, Kenny Wayne is unreal!!

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
Patrick, Kenny doesnt sing. Well at least on almost all of his songs the lead singers name is Noah something...

For being so young, Kenny Wayne is unreal!!
I saw him on Jay Leno a while back, I swore he sang!

·
Registered
182 Posts
SRV was UNBELIEVABLE!

I have a DVD of him playing Voodoo Chile live and you'd swear it was two guys playing if you wearn't watching him play......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts