Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
uh oh, looks like things got a little muddled with the image. Load that badboy up to the DC archives so we can all see it!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't get it, when I did my SweetThunder insert thread the video was embedded into the thread:WTF

I'm uploading it now but I'm out in the sticks where we have only heard rumors of high speed:cheers:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Pretty difficult holding my camera and driving at the same time but I know how much you all like videos.:cheers:

That was VERY Cool...Good clip, sound and all :thumbsup:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
great! now you made me cry and whine on how slow the restoration is going. I wantttt mmyyy vette and hear that V8 rummmmbleeeee :(
Sounds lovely mate!

Nick

Nick,

That is one heck of a project your working on and it will be well worth the wait when it's done.

Mine took way to long to go from a parts car to a decent driver, but again it was worth the wait.:partyon:

Rick

·
Registered
313 Posts
Your car sounds GREAT! Nice clip:partyon:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Rick, car sounds great; sounds like it pulls hard even in the upper rpm range. Passing that little Subaru on a double yellow line though?...............:lookinup:

Thanks for sharing; looks like it was a great day to be out cruisin' in the 'Vette.

·
Registered
635 Posts
SWEET! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rick, Your car sounds perfect, incredible! I don't detect any resonance at all. What is your setup, exhaust and engine?
Thanks Larry, It's basicly a ZZ430 Clone with Hooker sidepipes. I'm using the SweetThunder 2 1/2" inserts.

I like it!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Great, thanks a lot! :spanked:

Now I've really, really got to get the exhaust out of my room and put on before the summer really gets going. I can't take this quiet exhaust note, how am I going to make my passengers shut up?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rick, car sounds great; sounds like it pulls hard even in the upper rpm range. Passing that little Subaru on a double yellow line though?...............:lookinup:

Thanks for sharing; looks like it was a great day to be out cruisin' in the 'Vette.

I knew I was going to get busted for that and certainly can't defend my actions but,:devil: that is a nice little straight stretch and I wouldn't have passed if there was any risk.

I don't think I had my sidepipes when you and your wife followed me to my cousins but I was good that day.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Nice video Rick,
Just curious though, if you were steering with one hand, holding the camera with the other hand, what were you shifting with? :laughing:
Mike

1 - 20 of 30 Posts