Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,554 Posts
If you mean the avatar under your name. Go to user tool in the header above, click on edit option. At the bottom of the page is the avatar info. Click on change avatar and pic one or click yes on custom avatar and browse your computer for a pic you want then click on submit modifications. Hope that works for you

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks I'll try that.....nice C5 !!!

Thanks again torch red...it works but my files are too large !
I'll need to get some different pics, Thanks again

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Go to site help section and post the pic you want as an avatar. Patrick or someone will size it for you.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
DAMN!!!! looks like you've got a VERY Impressive garage....post LOTS of pics please!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well Fuelie65 your not the only newbie here:D The picture of your avatar is put on the server of Digital Carvettes, correct me if I'm wrong. And the pictures that you want to display in a topic got to have an URL that you can put between the

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Svenster,

You can add your avatar in the user tools section. At the end of the edit options list is an add/change avatar section....

good luck...fuelie 65

·
Registered
525 Posts
Fuelie 65
Your avatar photo should be 165 X 165 pixels.

Use any photo editing program to resize and the upload.

I'm sure Jane can help you out with this.

:D :D

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,554 Posts
How are you coming with the avatar fuelie 65? Need any help on sizing the pic?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I found a nice pic of the 1970 C3 flags. It's just right as an avatar. The result is on your left. Changing it soon to a pic of my vette.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts