Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please tell me the location (left, right, middle) of where the tire pressure decal should be in the glove box of a 67.

I would really appreciate it !!!!

Thanks

·
Registered
717 Posts
Wow, no replies... I am sure you have resolved this by now, but here are a few shots of my Glove box door restoration.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Man, that's beautiful! Did you do it yourself? Very nice attention to detail! Can I have your car when you croak? :D
Yes Junkman, I did the whole car myself. I Did this glove box door using a method of cutting out the original face plate using templates and sliding a new one in through the front. This way you do not drill out the rivets that hold the door together. This leaves the glove box door as original and passes judging. Took me two attempts but it was worth it. Thanks for your:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
damn, you must be a fabrication expert! I can really appreciate the attention to detail. I hope you drive that thing and enjoy it as much as you enjoy working on it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
717 Posts
damn, you must be a fabrication expert! I can really appreciate the attention to detail. I hope you drive that thing and enjoy it as much as you enjoy working on it! :thumbsup:
I do drive it and enjoy it. As far as a fabrication expert? Naw, I,m just damn bull headed:rolling:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts