Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals..been quite a while since I've posted here but I thought You'd be interested in this. You may remember my C6 Stingray from a while back.

Welp I've finally worked out the front view of this thing.
here it is..enjoy!

I'd like to know the corvette community thoughts on this.
And yes i know the rims don't match from pic to pic..I'm gonna make them all the Comaro Concept style eventually and iron out all the subtle differences on the three pics too.
Thanks
Doug

·
DC Pit Crew
10,260 Posts
wow, it's really neat how you've incorporated a lot of early C3 styling cues. Good work!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Nice Job!!! :thumbsup:

Now when can I order it?

Oh I forgot I will have to pay 25K over sticker if I want it now...

·
Registered
308 Posts
burningman said:
Hey guys and gals..been quite a while since I've posted here but I thought You'd be interested in this. You may remember my C6 Stingray from a while back.

I'd like to know the corvette community thoughts on this.
And yes i know the rims don't match from pic to pic..I'm gonna make them all the Comaro Concept style eventually and iron out all the subtle differences on the three pics too.
Thanks
Doug
This looks GREAT! You might want to include venting for the rear brakes. Hope some GM members see this and get in touch.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys

SteveC said:
This looks GREAT! You might want to include venting for the rear brakes. Hope some GM members see this and get in touch.
I thought about that..and I would probably add it if I didn't think it would mess up the smoothness of the body.
No offense to the Z06 guys but to me that rear brake vent is aweful looking and I think GM could have exicuted it alot better. I think the Z06 flares without the brake vents here work for this car.

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
:cool:

:thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
10,260 Posts
so it's got pop-up headlights... what about a wiper door?:cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the honesty guys. I know there are somethings about it that some will like and other will hate. I basically did this to my taste. If I had a Z06 or C6 this is the body conversion I'd be doing to it. I wanted to be very based in reality..something that GM might make instead of some crazy wild body kit.

·
Registered
106 Posts
i love the first and 3rd pic, the first one i posted in another thread about GM bringing back the stingray and stuff.. i think it looks wicked as the C3.. i gues kinda how Jason (the horror movie guy) was all old and **** and then in Jason X he got upgraded or whatever.. kinda like that.. Old School bad ass stingray body styling with a modern touch to set it off .. i know im weird :p and now that i think of it.. that was a very odd analogy.. oh well :smack

-Matt

1 - 20 of 20 Posts