1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corvette Salesman: "Is this your first Corvette?"

Me: "Yes."

Corvette Salesman: "It won't be your last."

Wow! I remember walking home from school in the late 70's and seeing that beautiful Stingray waiting at the light. At that moment I knew that car was a cut above the rest! Now, 25 years later I bought my first, but not last Vette, a 2000 Magnetic red C5 convertible 6 speed! I've had it now for 10 months and I feel as if I joined an exclusive club!

From constant glares from other motorists to thumbs up and waves from other Vette drivers on the road I always feel like a million bucks in my car!

I'm very excited about joining this community and look forward to sharing posts with you. I promise to post some pics later on on this thread.

Go Spurs Go! :cheers: :partyon:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Corvette Salesman: "Is this your first Corvette?"

Me: "Yes."

Corvette Salesman: "It won't be your last."

Wow! I remember walking home from school in the late 70's and seeing that beautiful Stingray waiting at the light. At that moment I knew that car was a cut above the rest! Now, 25 years later I bought my first, but not last Vette, a 2000 Magnetic red C5 convertible 6 speed! I've had it now for 10 months and I feel as if I joined an exclusive club!

From constant glares from other motorists to thumbs up and waves from other Vette drivers on the road I always feel like a million bucks in my car!

I'm very excited about joining this community and look forward to sharing posts with you. I promise to post some pics later on on this thread.

Go Spurs Go! :cheers: :partyon:

cool....welcome aboard...:cheers: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :cheers: We're still waitin' for pix!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
glad to see someone else from Texas...

sorry im a Mavericks fan....:lookinup:

maybe next season for us...:cheers:

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
Welcome to Digital Corvettes!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Welcome to DC... Is Cat a wife or a pet? Or is there a difference.:D

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
From another first time owner to you, welcome to the fun, and to DC!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
635 Posts
I know what you mean, Ive loved Vettes as far back as I can remember. It's true the Vette bug can get you more than once I'm now now on my second. I love them all. So from another Texan/Vette owner, glad to have ya. This place is where it's at.:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts