1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
DAMN

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Did anyone look at the other cars for sale?
I want this one:

http://www.mathewscollection.com/images/ferrari/512BBi_450
.jpg

·
Registered
233 Posts
Nice ferrari... but it doesn't have half the engine sticking out of the hood like the vette ....

·
Registered
990 Posts
neat plate......goes with the car

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
and what a nice year Corvette to choose :laughing: but personally, if I had the money... you wouldn't have that hunk of beef sticking out of the hood... you wouldn't even know the car was fingered up... the monster turbos would be stuck underneath and only way you could tell it wasn't stock... is when I would leave you in a cloud of tire smoke and a sonic-boom moments later.

·
Registered
912 Posts
raidmagic said:
Did anyone look at the other cars for sale?
I want this one:

http://www.mathewscollection.com/images/ferrari/512BBi_450
.jpg
If we were married, I'd feel like you cheated on me with an Italian babe.....a Ferrari !!!??? :spanked:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
jpshark said:
If we were married, I'd feel like you cheated on me with an Italian babe.....a Ferrari !!!??? :spanked:
:laughing:

·
Super Moderator
8,488 Posts
$35,000 for an 85 corvette is insane!

look you can buy a 1985 corvette at any time for under $10,000
a 572 big block that makes 600 hp can be purchased for $12,000.a new trans set up for that power for way under $4000, thats $26,000 for all ne parts, even if it cost you $4000 more to get it installed with a roll cage and bigger brakes your still better off! and would have a better combo thats less likely to break in my opinion!

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
grumpyvette said:
$35,000 for an 85 corvette is insane!

look you can buy a 1985 corvette at any time for under $10,000
a 572 big block that makes 600 hp can be purchased for $12,000.a new trans set up for that power for way under $4000, thats $26,000 for all ne parts, even if it cost you $4000 more to get it installed with a roll cage and bigger brakes your still better off! and would have a better combo thats less likely to break in my opinion!
:agree: But don't forget the cost of the body kit
I like that F-40 style wing on there!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts