Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't wait to put these on!..would like the same stance as FASN8'S car..or if anybody would like to post pics of there car on PFADT's that would be much appreciated!:cheers:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
:surprised Oooooooooooh Baby, and just in time for Mothers day! :laughing:
When do we start the clock to see how long you can wait to get them on...........:thumbsup:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im dropping my car off next tuesday or wed..after i put these on then its LG Long tube headers, xpipe no cats and B&B Bullets!

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Nice, i bet the ride AND handling will be killer. Have no idea what car your talking about, why wait, install them yourself. Here my stance on the z51 suspension, i lowered the car 3".

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
im dropping my car off next tuesday or wed..after i put these on then its LG Long tube headers, xpipe no cats and B&B Bullets!
I wonder why you are going with that exhaust combo???LOL That car is going to be wicked when you are finished!! Jealous of the coilovers but I just put the C6 Z51 swaybars and C6 Z06 shocks on mine, so I can't justify coilovers! Got that wicked exhaust covered though!! You are going to love the rumble when you get it all done!!!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Well.......:surprised........it's Thursday!.....:cheers:.......have a full bowl of popcorn and a cool, refreshing beverage........any updates??? :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
You are really going to like the look and feel of the car. Will post pic later

·
Registered
59 Posts

Just to show what it looked like before....................

[

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Nice. Thats how low my car is on the stock z51 suspension. I run 19" wheels though. My ride is a bit choppy on bad roads.
So, my question is, how is the ride and handling with your new set up. If the cornering is as tight as stock and the ride improved, i will definatly go for this mod. Trying to get an honest opinion if the coilovers are really worth it. Plus i will be SCCA ing the car next year. Have to cbeck the rules. Again, looks great.... Nothing looks better than a slammed c5 .

·
Registered
59 Posts
When I first lowered the car I did it on the longer bolts on rear and c6 bolts on front and down as far as they would allow and on stock shocks. You could feel everthing on the road! With the coilovers I don't think the ride is a lot different than stock but it is different. Not uncomfortable at all though. I have mine set on 6 all the way around. It handles like a dream. I feel like I am in a 600 hp gocart but a lot more comfy. Steering very responsive.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts