Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aloha everyone,
thats right its the f...... new guy!looks like a killer web site.i look forward to sharing ideas with all the men and women,i was born and raised in L.A.,joined the navy in 88 and got out after returning from desert storm.got a good job,good friends,a german shepard named camero,(french for companian)and an alley dog ive had for 11 years named chevy.this is my second vette.im also single,any hawaiian honeys in here?

thanks Patrick96LT4,sorry for the mix up.later,Todd.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Welcome, and what they said:buhbye:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BIG LAW MAN said:
Welcome to the crew....and you can say ****ING NEW GUY on this board!
:laughing: that really caught me off gaurd.i really like the white letters on the blue backround.thanks for the welcome.i have to get ready for work now.
later,Todd.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
:laughing: that really caught me off gaurd.i really like the white letters on the blue backround.thanks for the welcome.i have to get ready for work now.
later,Todd.
Glad you like the color scheme! We think it's far better than the typical "white" sites. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I love the color scheme too. The only drawback is at work its obvious I'm not doing work on this blue screen.. :laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
BayouVette said:
I love the color scheme too. The only drawback is at work its obvious I'm not doing work on this blue screen.. :laughing:
No kidding. Everytime the wife walks into my office she see's the blue screen and she knows I'm screwing around! BUSTED.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome aboard!! I loved Hawaii. Also am beginning to get attached to this website. I like the different color and the different attitude.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Coy said:
Welcome aboard!! I loved Hawaii. Also am beginning to get attached to this website. I like the different color and the different attitude.
he,he,
thanks Coy,ive been here since last month,i think Patrick dug this up.i agree about the color scheme.the more i learn about Patrick,the more i think this color is related to his car.;) have you seen Patricks mail-box?ya,i like the 'attitude' of this forum also,and ya gotta love the monster garage section
:thumbsup:
aloha,Todd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts