Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,472 Posts
Were they giving her money because she used to be a stripper or were they just being nice. BTW, that's a nice dress he is wearing

·
Registered
274 Posts
What! No invitation! I'm appalled.

I'm glad he found some happiness. All the best to him. I hope he has a long and happy marriage.

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
What! No invitation! I'm appalled.

I'm glad he found some happiness. All the best to him. I hope he has a long and happy marriage.

Preach, you're a much better man than I'll ever be.

And now I'll prove it -

That Dude in the white dress has no idea of what he's in for. Being married to a narcissist ain't gonna be easy. Hope he's got plenty of red pumps to keep junk heap happily distracted because soon enough he'll be the blame for everything that's wrong with junk.

Reactions: VFPreacher2

·
Registered
274 Posts
I don't disagree with any of that (especially the better man part
) --I simply don't think or care about the guy enough to be pissed at him 3 years later. He was just another asshat on another website. So, I say "all the best to him and his" --I wouldn't know and wouldn't care if he fell off the planet, tomorrow.

Reactions: MR BRNS C6

·
Registered
274 Posts
Nice! Now, do Trump.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Having personally met him, I'm happy for him. Not sure what caused him to go off the rails here but it is what it is, he's not here anymore and you guys don't have to put up with him. Best of luck to him in his marriage.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
You still believe the Russia collusion thing huh? Lol.
My momma done always told me not to make fun of the people on the short bus. They're special.;)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
My momma done always told me not to make fun of the people on the short bus. They're special.;)
I don't ride the short bus, I am not special, other than I know trump, is a cheat, crook, he lies, rapist, traitor, he has single handily tried to destroy our government. He makes Benedict Arnold look like a Christian saint. Not to mention he's so far up putin's ass I can't tell where putin stops and trump starts. Yet despite all that I can't for the life of me understand why any person like yourself and other goes along with his shi//// it just baffles me, your supposed to be intelligent people yet you believe anything this asshole says. He would rather climb a tree and tell a lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth. How much more destruction does he have to do before you finally come to your senses.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
other than I know trump, is a cheat, crook, he lies, rapist, traitor, he has single handily tried to destroy our government
I need some examples. A business man will sometimes cheat......any of them. He doesn't need to be a crook because he's got more money than the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company. He Lies? Well he's in politics now. Name one politician, in history, that hasn't lied. It's a national joke. What I see is a President that has kept more campaign promises than any other that I can recollect. I'm 72 and that's a lot of recollecting.

Rapist? He's not in jail. Did you watch Anderson Cooper two weeks ago when a woman raped by President Trump was interviewed? He HAD to go to break and she never returned. Watch the interview. You'll be shocked. Google "E Jean Carroll/Anderson Cooper". She says rape is "sexy". She's a complete and utter lunatic.

Destroy our Government...….really. Why is the stock market, Black, Hispanic and White labor rates at their highest levels in over 50 years. People are working and the shortage of labor is what's driving wages up. It's called Capitalism you Commie fruitcake. Are you hurt that he wants to put America and Americans first? Why is our military stronger? Why are his poll numbers rising? Why are medication prices falling? Why did the average American have over 1000 dollars in their paycheck each year. Nancy Pelosi called them crumbs but to many folk $1200-2500 dollars are not "crumbs".

Not to mention he's so far up putin's ass I can't tell where putin stops and trump starts
We do need to get along with the second most powerful nation on the planet. Maybe you're referring to Obama telling Putin "I'll have more leeway when I'm President." He has put sanctions on Russia and has told Putin to stop meddling. Hardly up his ass. Even CNBC said,"Indeed, some of the toughest sanctions in years have fallen on Russia’s elite under the Trump administration. Sanctions imposed over Russia’s invasion of Crimea in 2014 have not been lifted, Trump approved the sale of lethal weapons to Ukraine — something Barack Obama did not do — and he has ordered missiles fired at Syrian military sites, openly targeting strategic operations and allies of Russia."

your (You're) supposed to be intelligent people
Yes, that's correct. I belong to several 1% and the more common 2% groups since I was 16 years old. Me and many others are certifiably intelligent and make decisions based on facts, logic and truisms. We are not fearmongers like so many Liberals. That's all you have going for you. Tell me things suck with no correlating data.

How much more destruction does he have to do
That one's simple. What destruction? Obama did more to destroy America than the last 50 years of Presidents combined. Trump is keeping promises, blowing away all charges against him, and making me proud to be an American again. Obama was a weaseling little parasite that kept apologizing for America and it's successes.

Yep, you belong in California where they take a dump on the sidewalks and let trash pile up until it's a rat infested, diseased pile of Hell no. Name me one Liberal run city that's doing well. San Francisco, Chicago, New York?? You folks just don't get it. I want to be proud of my country. I want to walk down the sidewalk without stepping in, over or around piles of human ****. I accept my President. Hell, I accepted our fate with Obama. I want to keep my guns. I shoot a lot and use those skills to feed and protect my family. I kill food. We didn't get to the top of the food chain by eating weeds, roots, berries and whatever in the Hell Tofu is.

Chicago has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation and 50-60 people get shot here...…..every weekend. In Kentucky we are allowed to concealed carry without a permit. Anyone can do it. Our crime rate is low......well, except for Louisville and they don't count.

Turn off CNN. It's polluting your mind and driving you plum nuts. Accept your fate. Trump IS your President and if those screwy, looney nutjobs that I watched on the debates are your saving grace then you'd best be prepared for another four years of hate and disappointment. I really don't believe your mind could take that.

As always, we love you Corvette brother and wish you a speedy recovery. I hate how miserable you must be to spew so much unfounded hate. God bless your little ole' heart.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,472 Posts
Thanks Gunny Well thought out and very well said:thumbsup:

Reactions: VFPreacher2

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't ride the short bus, I am not special, other than I know trump, is a cheat, crook, he lies, rapist, traitor, he has single handily tried to destroy our government. He makes Benedict Arnold look like a Christian saint. Not to mention he's so far up putin's ass I can't tell where putin stops and trump starts. Yet despite all that I can't for the life of me understand why any person like yourself and other goes along with his shi//// it just baffles me, your supposed to be intelligent people yet you believe anything this asshole says. He would rather climb a tree and tell a lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth. How much more destruction does he have to do before you finally come to your senses.
They make a pill now for TDS

·
Registered
274 Posts
They also make a suppository... it's his body, after all.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Is this a serious post?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts