Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Is this a serious post?
Absotively. . His previous anti-Trump rants are just weird and have no basis in fact. He probably loves AOC and her looney ilk. Most everything he posts is completely inveneral . His posts are based on circumsicional evidence that only he can see.

Remember, he is from California. You know, where you can't restore a car in your own garage and you can't work on your wife's mother's car either. It must be a minor repair, not take longer than 24 hours and use "normal household tools". Sacramento county for now but just wait. It'll go statewide.

The above post was heavily influenced by Richard Brimsley Sheridan and a play from 1775. Gotta love Mrs. Malaprop.:D The original Yogi Berra.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Absotively. . His previous anti-Trump rants are just weird and have no basis in fact. He probably loves AOC and her looney ilk. Most everything he posts is completely inveneral . His posts are based on circumsicional evidence that only he can see.

Remember, he is from California. You know, where you can't restore a car in your own garage and you can't work on your wife's mother's car either. It must be a minor repair, not take longer than 24 hours and use "normal household tools". Sacramento county for now but just wait. It'll go statewide.

The above post was heavily influenced by Richard Brimsley Sheridan and a play from 1775. Gotta love Mrs. Malaprop.:D The original Yogi Berra.
yes I am real, and you guys can take all the shots you want, but the bottom line is this ,History will be the judge as to who's right or wrong. I just hope we have a democracy left, my fear is that trump will have corrupted our way of life and we can never to back to the way is was.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,470 Posts
. I just hope we have a democracy left,
Proves exactly what you know and do not know.

WE DO NOT HAVE A DEMOCRACY !!!!

We have a Republic. There is a big difference

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
yes I am real, and you guys can take all the shots you want, but the bottom line is this ,History will be the judge as to who's right or wrong. I just hope we have a democracy left, my fear is that trump will have corrupted our way of life and we can never to back to the way is was.
This dude is full blown crazy. :rolling:

·
Registered
486 Posts
I don't ride the short bus, I am not special, other than I know trump, is a cheat, crook, he lies, rapist, traitor, he has single handily tried to destroy our government. He makes Benedict Arnold look like a Christian saint. Not to mention he's so far up putin's ass I can't tell where putin stops and trump starts. Yet despite all that I can't for the life of me understand why any person like yourself and other goes along with his shi//// it just baffles me, your supposed to be intelligent people yet you believe anything this asshole says. He would rather climb a tree and tell a lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth. How much more destruction does he have to do before you finally come to your senses.
Someone is watching too much CNN. :crazy:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts