Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hope the Camaro doesn't leak.:laughing:
That's EXACTLY what I always think when I see cars parked under a lift. No matter how well I build a motor there seems to always be something that leaks.
But I could probably sacrifice my appendix or a kidney to have that garage!

·
Registered
3,462 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the camaro dont leak anything
the lift is locked of course and anchored to the floor in 12" of concrete.
it isnt going anywhere.
hopefully soon ill have a rear engine nitro dragster sitting there by this time next year.
btw bought the vette last october for the wife but she is afraid to drive it lol.
Ahh second childhoods are great arent they?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Please tell me those are ladder bars and not slapper bars on that camaro. Nice cars though, good to see someone else from my area!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
just 2 under house bays is all.
the big garage in the pic will get insulated -drywalled -new floor and a propane heater installed this fall.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
This is like a steven king moment.........I have been dreaming about that very garage since I bought my vette 2 1/2 years ago. Now if I only had the camaro to sit above it..........:thumbsup:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Please tell me those are ladder bars and not slapper bars on that camaro. Nice cars though, good to see someone else from my area!!:thumbsup:
those are slide a link bars (good eye though)
just put a whole new rear on the camaro. Moser 12 bolt with detroit tru trac diff.

·
DC Crew
3,083 Posts
If I Did That In My Garage The Top Car Would Be Some Where Past The Roof [ Or In The Middle Of The Roof ]
By The Way Great Choice Of Cars !!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts