Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found one already used with 66 miles(number less than 100) selling below what they paid for it. My question is if I buy it, do I drive it or collect it? I don't think I would mod it very much since it's such a rare car. What would you guy do if this was you. Thanks Greg

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Looking for a Ron Fellows Z06 at MSRP only. Will not pay any added markups. If you or your friends or family know of a dealer(local is preferred but will also buy from out of state) selling one at MSRP please shoot me a PM it will be greatly appreciated. Also if the dealer is not a forum member please send a PM. Crossing my fingers on this one!
Good luck to you my friend...

we are dealing with a true limited edition/classy Corvette here.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
If you buy it....drive it! :thumbsup:

Zippy :) :)

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
It's only going to be a collectible years from now, not now. So what are you going to do with it till then?
Drive it and enjoy it while you can. :cheers:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UPDATE: no longer looking for a Ron Fellows. Going to buy a standard velocity yellow 07 or 08 Z06 so I can mod it. Don't think I'd want to mod a Ron Fellows so I'm passing on it. Hello I'm Greg and yes I'm a modaholic.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
I would buy it and drive it ,but I wouldn't mod it

·
Registered
114 Posts
The price will come down. Just wait. It is a beautiful car but not worth $100,000.:smack

1 - 13 of 13 Posts