Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends,

Would you like to help digitalcorvettes.com by putting events in the event calendar?

It's been on my list of things to do, but I am knee deep in bring new things and content to the site. Doing a lot of testing...

Basically:

1) Add the C5R race schedule (currently in the Corvette Racing forum)

2) Make sure all of the events in the events forum are in the calendar.

3) Add the upcoming events that are in the various Vette magazines or magazine websites.

Let me know if you are interested! If we have more than one volunteer, maybe you can split up the tasks amongst yourselves.

MANY thanks in advance,
Patrick :thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Pat, i'd love to take this on but i have too much on my plate right now...i'm adding events as i find them but can't step up for this spot :(

·
Registered
91 Posts
I can help if you would like, I am only coaching one baseball team this year so I have more time for my corvette, so I will be traveling to some events this year.

So I have an interest in this myself.

Brett

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
vettebrett said:
I can help if you would like, I am only coaching one baseball team this year so I have more time for my corvette, so I will be traveling to some events this year.

So I have an interest in this myself.

Brett
You win! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, Brett.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Patrick,

Count me in, I'll try my best to update it when I can. Have been tied down at work the last couple of weeks. 15 hours yesterday, planinng a 7:00am -> 10:00pm run again today.

Pays for the mods in the spring.:excited:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ragvette said:
Patrick,

Count me in, I'll try my best to update it when I can. Have been tied down at work the last couple of weeks. 15 hours yesterday, planinng a 7:00am -> 10:00pm run again today.

Pays for the mods in the spring.:excited:
Thanks! Maybe you could coordinate with Brett and split things up?

Much appreciated, guys.

Patrick

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just e-mail me and let me know the whats, wheres and whens????
or reply I will check this in the morning.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts

There's a plate under there somewhere:surprised

B

·
0 Posts
Rudy, this is totally random. Could you like explain the relevance of the doughnuts here? :huh:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
B-girl said:
Rudy, this is totally random. Could you like explain the relevance of the doughnuts here? :huh:
My plate is full.:surprised

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, anyone can post them. So, if you see things that need to be up there, we'd appreciate.

I want to add to everyones Corvette experience by having a calendar that is actually valuable!:buhbye:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts