Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
Was wanting some info for my brother he is looking to buy a Zr1 and was wondering how much hp they had stock and also if there is any thing he should look for before buying. he wants to make sure he dont buy a look alike zr1 does the title say zr1 on it and is there any way to run the vin

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Someone would have to go through alot of trouble to make a clone ZR-1 as the rear of the car is 3"'s wider than a normal C-4.
The Hp ratings start at 375 from 90-92 and go to 405 from 93-95. I am pretty sure that is correct but I'm sure someone will correct me in needed.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can you just type the link in sounds like a good one

·
Registered
80 Posts
it would be pretty hard not to be able to tell a ZR1 from any other C4, as previously mentioned the rear is much wider. Also there is no way you can mistake the LT5 for any other engine, so get a look under the hood. check out www.zr1netregistry.com For all the info on the ZR1, stock HP was 375 from 1990-92 and 405 from 93-95 as previously mentioned. There is also a for sale section on the ZR1 net rigsistry, which has quite a few Z's listed.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guy all this info will help

·
Registered
322 Posts
I know someone with a '90 for sale for $18K. Have seen it in person, it's in good shape, I bet he'd let it go for $17K if you made it easy on him. Would require shipping of course from SoCal.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts