Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering these as a possible purchase, and was curious to see them on some other Vettes besides the one in their ad before I spend the dough. So, if you have any pictures of either your Vette or from a car show, I'd appreciate seeing them. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
have you considered the caravaggio side skirts? they look really good on my car... im not sure of the price difference but i have some pics of the caravaggio side skirts if you want:cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
I love those skirts.

If the DC Z wasn't already dragging the belly on the ground... I'd get them. But, I'd end up ripping at least one off within a day or 2.:laughing:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
have you considered the caravaggio side skirts? they look really good on my car... im not sure of the price difference but i have some pics of the caravaggio side skirts if you want:cheers:
Please do! I'd like to see what my options are, as well. Thanks. :thumbsup:

And that yellow 'vert looks sharp!

·
Registered
133 Posts

-RR

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup! I saw that red Z in the post about your new OZ Wheels, and absolutely fell in love with the look of your car.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
sorry if there not the best :huh:

·
Registered
133 Posts
RR,

I'd punch the pope in the face, with brass knuckles, on live TV, just to have your car.

:rolling: I love that! I think I have found my new favorite quote.

Thanks. :cheers:

-RR

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2000 Corvett, that is one beautiful set-up. The Carravaggio spoiler is one of the nicest ones around. Thanks for posting those.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
2000 Corvett, that is one beautiful set-up. The Carravaggio spoiler is one of the nicest ones around. Thanks for posting those.
thanks for the compliments:D

i can give you some more if you want

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Sure! BTW, what hood do you have on there? I just noticed it in your avatar.
i have a motor city mold hood and aci front spoiler:cheers:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's official. I need more money. :laughing:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
It's official. I need more money. :laughing:
:laughing:

trust me you'll love the way it comes out

were you just planning on doing the side skirts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Since my funds are pretty limited, I was actually planning on adding many parts over time as budget allows. The side skirts was going to be one of the first, along with wheels, to be tackled. Then, exhaust, and possibly a H/C package with a tune. Down the line, I'd love a hood like yours if they are still available by that time.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Since my funds are pretty limited, I was actually planning on adding many parts over time as budget allows. The side skirts was going to be one of the first, along with wheels, to be tackled. Then, exhaust, and possibly a H/C package with a tune. Down the line, I'd love a hood like yours if they are still available by that time.
looks like you have it pretty planned out were thinking about doing h/c

we already have the headers and exhaust and trust me there worth it:devil:

any ideas on what companies your going with for all your planned mods

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, I've got a Comp Cam in my Camaro that has worked out pretty good, so I was thinking of looking them up for one to put in the Vette. But I'll definitely check into other offerings. I know I've read that for street use, it's best to keep the numbers around 220 with the cam. I could be wrong though.

I'm looking into maybe getting some Corsas to replace the stock exhaust. I'm sick of looking at the stock pieces and the weird slip-ons that came with it when I bought it. I know I should take them off, but I'm lazy and they may actually be helping to dissipate some heat away from painted areas. Header options are such a dizzying array of offerings that I probably couldn't make up my mind until the last second.

Here's how she looks as of a few hours ago. Completely stock, except for chrome lettering on the backside.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
that thing looks :smokin:

i think 220 i pretty small....im looking at somthing around the area of a g5x1(originally wanted a x3 but the tuner said it wasnt to streetable)

or

231 237 .589 .595 112
thats a speed inc cam....the reason were doing it is mostly for the cam sound and thats why i wanted the x3 but looks like thats not happening:rolleyes:

but yea 220 durration would be extremely low unless your just looking for a small increase in power....do u remeber the specs of the cam u put in your camaro

1 - 20 of 39 Posts