·
Registered
1,497 Posts
not bad, that front plate mount brackets gotta go though lol

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
agreed but here in Virginia the law says we have to have front plates on all the time. But I will remove it anyway. Do you think 92K on a LS2 is too high? I am going to drive it this afternoon but my guy says it runs great.

·
Registered
905 Posts
The price is great but as others said, the mileage is high. There are deals out there. I just bought an 02 with 8536 miles on it. Art

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
hey George, I move this to the C6 section since it pertains mostly to that gen :thumbsup:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Guys I am looking for another vette one newer so I can play with the new engine. I love my C3 so I am keeping that but am looking for a C5 or C6 my local dealer has this on the lot tell me what you guys think.
http://www.jimmckaychevrolet.org/VehicleDetails/880802303

G

As your looking to buy a "toy" to "play" with the engine, I'd say this is a good one, though I'd offer him 25% less right off the top.:cheers:

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
92k on a 05 c6 and he wants how much? :laughing: Way too many miles even for an average car, nevermind a vette :surprised:surprised . That tranny might need work after 92 k who knows. :huh: If it had 35-40k that would be a good deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts