Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Evidently one of these magazines did an article on using various wheels and tire packages on vets and evaluating the best combo for various uses.

Would anyone have access to this article? I believe the GS and possibly ZR1 wheels were part of this review.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Chalky said:
Evidently one of these magazines did an article on using various wheels and tire packages on vets and evaluating the best combo for various uses.

Would anyone have access to this article?
Hmmm.... from how long ago?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure. According to a member of this forum, it is recent maybe within the last few months.

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Chalky said:

Would anyone have access to this article? I believe the GS and possibly ZR1 wheels were part of this review.
Find out what month (or within a few) and I will scan it.
I have Vette and Corvette fever that date back to 1996 or 1997

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeff:

Not sure of the issue. I am working off a tip from a member of this forum. He claims it was within the last couple of months or issues. Wish I could be of more help.

I even checked the websites for Vette and Corvette fever looking for links to recent/older articles. That didn't work.

I appreciate any help you can give.

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Chalky said:
Jeff:

Not sure of the issue. I am working off a tip from a member of this forum. He claims it was within the last couple of months or issues. Wish I could be of more help.

I even checked the websites for Vette and Corvette fever looking for links to recent/older articles. That didn't work.

I appreciate any help you can give.
I think this might be it

http://www.vetteweb.com/tech/0301Vette_Retiring/

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You found it. Many Thanks.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Just a thought for the future. Just check out there web site. They even have a tech section.
Works for me.
Good Luck
tony
:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts