Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
SinisterC6's Daddy
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to add the C6 crest patches to my seats from Coverking... For some reason the didn't come with them... Saw some on Ebay before I bought the covers... Now that I need them they're no longer on there!

This is what I have...

This is what I want...

·
Registered
347 Posts
See if you can't find the OEM seat covers off of an 07 or something.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey guys--if you have a good source/vendor for embriodery style C-6 patches please post here becuase I am sure others (including me) are interested.

Thanks

·
Registered
89 Posts
The ones i bought came from:

Ponberh Hsu
My Collections,
P. O. BOx 17656
Sugar Land , Tx. 77496-7656

They were nice, don't know if he has more, but you could write and inquire.

·
SinisterC6's Daddy
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just dropped them off to have them sewn on @ a local shoe repair. the dry cleaners told me you need a big machine to do these.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Those are nice looking seat covers. Are they the Neoprene Black sides -Blue Inserts? They are nice.....

Where did you end up getting your patches?

:thumbsup:

·
SinisterC6's Daddy
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Those are nice looking seat covers. Are they the Neoprene Black sides -Blue Inserts? They are nice.....

Where did you end up getting your patches?

:thumbsup:
Yes, they are. More comfortable than leather on a warm day when the tops down! I got the patches from my new best friend, Tarheeldoc. Thanks again buddy. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
They turned out real nice. :thumbsup:
I ordered my covers today. Now I just need a couple of patches.
I talked to them and they use to put them on at the factory but I guess they got into trouble with chevy.

Looks great!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Man, Looks great Tom, glad the seat cover upgrade turned out so well. I have not had my put on yet, my upholster man said he will have to take the leather off the seat to sew the patches on and I am a little nervous about it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts