Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These were made my Cordovan. They are the 100S model. They don't make them anymore. Cordovan replaced them with the 100T model.....which has shorter white letters and more of a mud/snow tread.

I just like the look of the tall 2" white letters and the summer style tread pattern of the old ones.

Anyone seen anything like these around that are still in production? I know I can get Goodyear Eagle IIs, or BF Goodrich A/Ts but the letters are only about 1" tall on those sets.

P225/70/R15s are on the vert now. Not in the cards to flip out for new rims as well either at this point. Just new tires.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Can't help you with the correct tires, but just wanted to let you know, that the 'standard option' tire size 255/60-R15 do fit on the same rim, hence no need to get new rims, if you go for this size.

Cor

·
Registered
205 Posts
Letters on these should be tall enough. Just need the white side out.

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Hope this isn't the look your going for. jk. :smack

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Letters on these should be tall enough. Just need the white side out.

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Hope this isn't the look your going for. jk. :smack

ha too funny...looks like someone actually thought that design through. At leat they took the picture on the beach! Love the Zebco 202 fishing rod on top.

Anyway,
I just like the look of the original '78 pace car tires that came with it that had the larger outlined white letters. I'm not finding any sources for some...other than the $400/each ones from Ecklers...which is stupid pricey.:nuts:

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
have you called firestone ?thats what i have .
I'm just not having much luck finding any OWL tire options. Too bad Cordovan stopped making the Grand Prix GT 100S line. They really fit the bill for me.

I could live with some Firestone Firehawk Indy 500s

1 - 9 of 9 Posts