Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I used photoshop to put the rims off the 69 C3 above on my 74 to see what they would look like. I think they look great. What do you guys think and does anyone know where I can get them in 17"'s?

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Yep, they look real good. :)

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Stingray972 said:

I used photoshop to put the rims off the 69 C3 above on my 74 to see what they would look like. I think they look great. What do you guys think and does anyone know where I can get them in 17"'s?
I think they look GORGEOUS! But, I would do 18"s. But, that's just my preference.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Found these Center Line Dagger Series 912's in the Summit catalog earlier today. They look similiar but cost about 1/3 less than the Intro Pentia rims. These actually look meaner in a way. What do you guys think?

G

·
Now don't take this wrong. I am from the old days... I don't particulaly care for the curley things.

I prefer the straight edge stuff. But hey, who am I to comment? I drive a Z06 with cookie cutter wheels... hehehe...

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
I looked at them.

Then looked at them again.

Then got up, and looked at it from 10 feet away.

For some reason the wheels look cool when your face is a foot away from the screen... but as you back up the wheels start to look like spindles on a front porch.
:(

·
Registered
746 Posts
A set of 4 Pentia rims any offset 18 rear and 17 front are $1600 American from hvydeez. I loved them on the 69 and priced them. Canadian that is well over $3000 after tax and shipping.
While the ones from Summit look similar I too do not like the rough spikey spokes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts