Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a friend up here in Canada (B.C.) who is looking for a 1 year old Z06 (black on black) and wants to purchase it in the USA (and then import it to Canada). Anybody know of anyone or have any suggestions as to where he might start looking?

thanks

Doc.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have a friend up here in Canada (B.C.) who is looking for a 1 year old Z06 (black on black) and wants to purchase it in the USA (and then import it to Canada). Anybody know of anyone or have any suggestions as to where he might start looking?

thanks

Doc.
what price is he looking to spend on one?

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
i love my 07 z but i have my price for parting with it and its all black hell i,ll make him a package deal his and hers an 07 z and an 01 coup a4 all black.the z has 17 k on it the tires have 100 miles on them.the 01 needs tires and has 118 k

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
i love my 07 z but i have my price for parting with it and its all black hell i,ll make him a package deal his and hers an 07 z and an 01 coup a4 all black.the z has 17 k on it the tires have 100 miles on them.the 01 needs tires and has 118 k
You can't sell your car, aren't you going to VIR in a couple of weeks? You have put some miles on your beast, so it's a strong part of your life. You paid good money for it and you will never see a decent return back on it. Enjoy it and keep it over a hundred:D

Jr.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks extanker but my friend is looking for an 06 so that he doesn't have to pay for quite as much depreciation.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
You can't sell your car, aren't you going to VIR in a couple of weeks? You have put some miles on your beast, so it's a strong part of your life. You paid good money for it and you will never see a decent return back on it. Enjoy it and keep it over a hundred:D

Jr.
i leave sun. for vir but i can be bought but not in the 60,s price range. i got 17 k on it since nov. i,m using it,i already have gone through a set of tires

·
Registered
158 Posts
black/black 2LZ chromies all options, plus clearbra, manswitch, K&N, and pfadt coilovers. Car has 4K and change. I am in NYC, and would also let the car go for in the mid-60s. PM if interested.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
black/black 2LZ chromies all options, plus clearbra, manswitch, K&N, and pfadt coilovers. Car has 4K and change. I am in NYC, and would also let the car go for in the mid-60s. PM if interested.
WOW a corvette in manhattan .not too many there.good for you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts