Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to buy a vette. It will be used as part time commuter. I like the F55, how reliable is suspension. I want automatic for easy driving. Any big differences in C6 05-07 or maybe wait for 08 ??

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Welcome to DC...people will disagree with me but all C6's are the same the only difference is the options.

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
I think that you should order a new Vette and take Museum delivery, get the whole experience:thumbsup:
Welcome to DC :cheers:

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
looking to buy a vette. It will be used as part time commuter. I like the F55, how reliable is suspension. I want automatic for easy driving. Any big differences in C6 05-07 or maybe wait for 08 ??
Welcome to DC! :partyon:

We certainly have the community and dealers to help you with shopping for the right Vette for you. You are in the great position, ENJOY every minute of the buying experience.

Here is a link to our supporting dealer's information:
http://digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70372

:thumbsup:

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Zuli...

My name is Rick "Corvette" Conti.

I love your choice for F55, many dealers don't stock it....because they don't GET IT....get it?! :D

Serioulsy man, it is awesome and worth...my question to you sir...how do you drive your cars and how soon did you want one....2007, I'm sure we can hook you up....2008....nice upgrades....going to be a bit more $$$$ and you're looking at August-ish for a car...into September.

Email me direct, I am just finishing up at the bash & 2008 press event and will be happy to assist any way I can
[email protected]

I'm on my way to dinner now....thank-you!
Rick

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
:buhbye: Welcome to DC:thumbsup:
Like Ivan said:D It's all in the options

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
New vette

I've been reading specs and info on 2008's I wasn't in a hurry to buy one now I'm getting excited. aug/sept isn't that far away. I like the two tone interior black and gray. Does any know what the new red will look like? I like victory red not monterey red,so I was wondering what shade of red (Crystal Red Metallic Tintcoat) looks like.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts