Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,440 Posts
Hey Patrick. This new platform sure has a different learning curve. Boy do I miss the blue

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Patrick. This new platform sure has a different learning curve. Boy do I miss the blue
Me too!

A little DC history to those joining late ... DC wasn't originally blue. The first version of the site was gray. I changed or tweaked the template and color palette -- nearly daily -- for nearly the entire first year. Ultimately we arrived on the shades of blue and it stuck. And, then it stayed that way for at least 15 years.

Being blue was certainly part of DC's visual identity. White is quite the change.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Patrick,
Don't check in much here any more.
Dying a slow death.
This place ain't the same anymore.
Hope you are well.
Matt

·
Only green will do...
18,387 Posts
IMHO i think we need to start another barn thread and let the joking and **** talking begin and to have in quotes that its just kidding and messing around like the old days

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Patrick,
Don't check in much here any more.
Dying a slow death.
This place ain't the same anymore.
Hope you are well.
Matt
Hey Matt!

No, I haven't been checking in much. I think the C8 is ugly -- so I've been trying to see less of it.:LOL:

Cool to see you guys are still here!

Still have the C4?

·
Only green will do...
18,387 Posts
Life is mostly good. But I'm long done with 2020. What's new in your universe?
Life is mostly good. But I'm long done with 2020. What's new in your universe?
well i cut my fingers off on my right hand and then had them reglued back and since june 2 i have been out of work and awaiting ruptured bicept surgery, yea the crap is still the same, hows becky doing, do you still have the blue corvettes?

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i cut my fingers off on my right hand and then had them reglued back and since june 2 i have been out of work and awaiting ruptured bicept surgery, yea the crap is still the same, hows becky doing, do you still have the blue corvettes?
Jeesh! Stay away from sharp things, man. How'd you rupture your bicep?

No, sold the last Corvette a few years ago. We don't have any, anymore. Becky and I just moved on to other interests. We spend a lot of time in the Arizona desert, so we have a truck and another car. Trying to figure out our camping setup.

·
Only green will do...
18,387 Posts
Jeesh! Stay away from sharp things, man. How'd you rupture your bicep?

No, sold the last Corvette a few years ago. We don't have any, anymore. Becky and I just moved on to other interests. We spend a lot of time in the Arizona desert, so we have a truck and another car. Trying to figure out our camping setup.

View attachment 103089
freaking trying to move the vert out of driveway the tow truck driver said he wouldnt tow it out and needed to be pulled out, the power steering pulley broke off and the serpentine belt was off, and yes me thinking i am 30 tried to push it out and all i heard was snap and pop and then my arm well it became low hanging, lol lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts