Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
freaking trying to move the vert out of driveway the tow truck driver said he wouldnt tow it out and needed to be pulled out, the power steering pulley broke off and the serpentine belt was off, and yes me thinking i am 30 tried to push it out and all i heard was snap and pop and then my arm well it became low hanging, lol lol
Dang....

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Hey Matt!

No, I haven't been checking in much. I think the C8 is ugly -- so I've been trying to see less of it.:LOL:

Cool to see you guys are still here!

Still have the C4?
Patrick,

If your remember, that car became a purpose built drag car.
I won my class in four out of five Super Bowls of street legal drag racing.
Sold it 10 years ago.
I only pop in here once in a while now. I've gone months without checking in.
Just lucky to see your post I guess.
Good to hear from you.

Matt

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Patrick,

If your remember, that car became a purpose built drag car.
I won my class in four out of five Super Bowls of street legal drag racing.
Sold it 10 years ago.
I only pop in here once in a while now. I've gone months without checking in.
Just lucky to see your post I guess.
Good to hear from you.

Matt
Good to hear from you, Matt. I remember your Vette perfectly. Loved that shiny blue paint! One of the nicest colors on a C4.

I stopped checking in here because it was not pleasant to see what was happening .... and there was nothing I could do about it. I prefer the memories of the good ole days.

We sold our last Corvette and I'm not really feeling like getting another one right now. Tired of the attention from cops and everyone trying to race me. I prefer to just blend in these days. But when I get the fever again I'll probably grab a low mile '02 or '03 Z06 again.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Well Hello Patrick, I hope this message finds you and your in good health, it's real nice to see someone from days gone bye , I to stop in on occasion ...but it appears that no one needs any advice from a "Old Shade Tree Mechanic"...I sold my 58 and the 96 but I still have my ol'faithful 73....of course I have owned her the longest....since you've been gone and Mark shut down the Valley, Im been left out in limbo, well one can't cry over spilt milk....well any how it was real good to see you up and about ...I sure do miss the old days....and my ol'budy C5D....lol and again it was real nice to see you out and about, and Best Of Luck to You as ol' Andy Mqqn would say....Stay in touch my Friend... StingrayKev...:cool:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts