Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from my friend today and he just got in a EB 02 Z06 with 8K on the odo, black interior and memory package and the car is flawless. He has a buyer for my car but we are about $1500 away from making the deal work but that is just the initial offer so hopefully after a few calls today things will work out :)

Looks like me, Ragvette and BLM can be triplets soon :D

B

·
0 Posts
COPY CAT!!!!

Hope it works out for you. Mine will always be the best looking EB here though. :D

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cant be super selective when buying used, especially for the money Im gonna be spending (getting a pretty damn good deal) Yellow is at the top of my list but Im still partial to the blue since its almost the same color as the GS :)

Im going to drive it in about 1 hour from now and hopefully discuss the numbers some more

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did not get it today, we are still a bit off on where I want the price to be, I have to give it some thought. The Z06 is in great shape (could use a quick skating over with a foam pad on a buffer) and it friggin rips :)

I have to remove the exhaust off my car and replace it with stock parts as well as get rid of the nittos and put GSC's back on the car.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Man, forget my thread on need to buy tires..... It sounds real s-w-e-e-t . I wish you the best of luck :excited:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts