Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
661 - 673 of 673 Posts

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Man you guys can't be made happy. Everyone complains and wants him banned, he gets banned and you all whine he'll be back with another name.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Man you guys can't be made happy. Everyone complains and wants him banned, he gets banned and you all whine he'll be back with another name.:rolleyes:
Not complaining, just being realistic. That's the nature of sites like this, though. People can be anonymous, which makes some people think they don't have to treat others with any amount of respect. I don't know about other sites, but I feel that those people are a small minority on this one. (They just make a bit more noise than other folks.)

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
Not complaining, just being realistic. That's the nature of sites like this, though. People can be anonymous, which makes some people think they don't have to treat others with any amount of respect. I don't know about other sites, but I feel that those people are a small minority on this one. (They just make a bit more noise than other folks.)
Welcome to the internet. But your not as anonymous as you may think...:nuts:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
I still don't understand all the anomosity here. Last I looked, the world wide web was a public place. How can you post half naked pictures of yourself on a public forum and expect those pictures to not make it to other public sites? Once a picture is posted here it is public domain. :huh:

If you have an issue with the world seeing your pictures, don't go posting them up on a public website is the way I see it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I still don't understand all the anomosity here. Last I looked, the world wide web was a public place. How can you post half naked pictures of yourself on a public forum and expect those pictures to not make it to other public sites? Once a picture is posted here it is public domain. :huh:

If you have an issue with the world seeing your pictures, don't go posting them up on a public website is the way I see it.
WOW your no fun. Thanks Pal you most likely put the death sentence on pictures of Lori.:nuts:

661 - 673 of 673 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.