Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Los Angeles Museum tour May 13th 2007

Los Angeles Gathering May 13th at the new Automobile Driving Museum in El Segundo.

The Automobile Driving Museum just opened their doors in March of this year. The only Automobile Museum that "takes you for a ride" in one of the actual vehicles on display. We will be visiting the Museum on Sunday May 13th.. They have set aside room for around 80 people. So I will need a head count from you as you sign-up.

I would like to give the manager a rough number of people by May 7th so please sign up on this post. We will be heading over to Ricky & Ronnie’s after the museum tour.

I am organizing a gathering on:
Date Sunday May 13th Admission is FREE but they will gladly accept a small donation
Time 9:30 am (They are opening the doors for us at 10:00am)
Location Automobile Driving Museum
610 Lairport Street
El Segundo, CA

The collection of automobiles dates back to a 1904 2-cylinder Schacht that has been restored to its original factory condition.

Whether you were old enough to have driven an antique car or you have heard stories from your grandparents about how wonderful automobiles were "built" back in the day, we invite you to see and "take a ride" in one of our amazing museum cars.

The Automotive Driving Museum is a California 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your tax deductible donations will help preserve, restore and display antique and classic cars for future generations.
http://www.automobiledrivingmuseum.net/

Directions to follow.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts