Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOTS OF PICS of new exterior mods mcm aci carravaggio

click to enlarge:cheers:

motor city mold supercharger size high rise carravaggio rear spoiler and side skirts aci front spoiler:devil:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Pics not there. can you describe the mods

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, i fixed them

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good! I think I've seen a similar set up "somewhere".... Hmm.....

:laughing:

:partyon: isnt it nice i just hope the front spoiler doesnt get ruined to fast

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Very nice. Love the additions. However, I think you should ditch the rear lens covers. Sort of cheapens the look and the other great work you did. JMO.

Maybe add some slotted rotors to those great CCW wheels and complete the look.

:partyon:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice. Love the additions. However, I think you should ditch the rear lens covers. Sort of cheapens the look and the other great work you did. JMO.

Maybe add some slotted rotors to those great CCW wheels and complete the look.

yea we were lookin at some rotors but our installer said not many rotors work with the ccws

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
yea we were lookin at some rotors but our installer said not many rotors work with the ccws
Try the Baer Eradis. There are are few forum members that have that setup. I had mine on with my stock wheels before I moved into a set of Ace Slick wheels. I was looking closely at the CCWs as well. They are great wheels!

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Try the Baer Eradis. There are are few forum members that have that setup. I had mine on with my stock wheels before I moved into a set of Ace Slick wheels. I was looking closely at the CCWs as well. They are great wheels!
yea but our installer said they were mostly for show and not performance and were talking about a head and cam instead

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks robgo3 yea were really happy with the look and quality of everything

·
Registered
95 Posts
Looks great.
I am glad they do good work as want to take my car there maybe for tuning soon?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Very nice! How does the rear spoiler install? Is it glued on there or did you have to drill holes?

·
Registered
1,652 Posts

:agree: Im personally not a fan of the rear spoilers either, but the car still looks awesome!! good job :cheers:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very nice! How does the rear spoiler install? Is it glued on there or did you have to drill holes?
the body shop said the best way to do it was to glue it down with (i forgot what it was called) the stuff they hold the windsheild in with on the top and on the sides double sided tape before we ordered the spoiler we asked if it was bolted on and they said no it was not designed to be bolted on hope that helps!

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thaks for everyone for the compliments!!! i really appreatiate it, IMO this is the best site EVER!!:partyon:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks great.
I am glad they do good work as want to take my car there maybe for tuning soon?
its a body shop they dont do any motor work

1 - 20 of 21 Posts