Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys , just joined the club today! I live on Long Island and have been enjoying my c5 I purchased last December. After an exhausting yearlong internet
search, i finally found my dream car in New Jersey. i feel in love with it the second I saw it ! After a nice test drive and close inspection , I made an offer and was driving it home the next day. The reason it took so long to find was because I had convinced my self early on in the search, I wouldn't settle for a vette that did'nt meet all my criterea. Color ,convertible,6-speed, low miles,mint condition, price. I found it on a cold December day. Today, I had a Corsa exhaust system installed with tiger-shark quad ss tips. gotta be the hottest looking set of pipes I've seen any where ! Now if only the g-d damn thunderstorms would blow over, I could get the hell out and blow away the neighbors !!!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Welcome to DC and the thrill of owning a Corvette, especially a C5! I may be prejudice, but you got the best! :partyon:

Now, how about some pics of your Vette. They are required ya know. :rolling:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
:agree:

gotta give us pics and i know what you went through searching for the car i did the same thing except i did a 3 year search :surprised and it had to be just right(price color ect) but congrats on your purchase now you need some LG pros guaruntee you will LOVE them then the neighbors wont have a chance it hell (not that they dont already):devil:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Welcome to DC. And don't worry about a few thunderstorms go see VetteDogs.com... Then get out there and enjoy...:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts