Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2959 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been a few days and I am getting very familiar with my car. It's really great in every way. Let me know if I can help with any questions. Hopefully it won't be long before everyone has their cars. I see Allanlaw has posted my pictures. They came out pretty well.:excited:

·
Registered
445 Posts
ok Mr RFenton1, i apologize abt a comment, i should of asked you first, but i would like to know, have you ever driven a viper and if so how does it compare to the Z? Also did you really race those other cars and beat them? Nxt time take a camera will ya! :excited:
PS , your car looks Awesome, gonna get it dynoed??

·
Registered
443 Posts
betcha GM is watching threads like this very closely to see how the beast does in the hands of consumers.

hey, lucky guy, how about a vid of your awesome machine? We'd like to hear it clearing its' throat!

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to DC, Can't wait to hear your stories:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
:devil: :partyon: :buhbye:

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'm not sure RFENTON1 will be posting anything that can resemble a "kill" story, right, Bob. :rolleyes: Anyway, glad you're having fun with it. Mine is still in Michigan - maybe I should register it there. :laughing:

·
Banned
1,838 Posts
I'd like to hear how it handles? Hows the new braking system? Hows the acceleration? Hows the ride? Hows the noise and vibration issues?

Compare it to your last few rides.

Congratulations and looking forward to your impressions.

JB

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
allanlaw said:
I'm not sure RFENTON1 will be posting anything that can resemble a "kill" story, right, Bob. :rolleyes: Anyway, glad you're having fun with it. Mine is still in Michigan - maybe I should register it there. :laughing:
He can post whatever he wants :p

Glad to hear you're digging it!

·
Registered
87 Posts
YOU ARE ONE LUCKY DUDE!

My Machine Silver Z is scheduled for November Delivery.
How does the tranny/gear mesh sound?
My 03 Z was always a little noisy.

·
Registered
118 Posts
you lucky bastard...how hard have you driven it yet? Are you waiting to make sure its broken in real good? I still hear stories on the C5's with the massive oil consumption. That wont happen on the new Z06..its totally different.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
One word....

Jealous

·
Registered
55 Posts
RFenton1 said:
Well it's been a few days and I am getting very familiar with my car. It's really great in every way. Let me know if I can help with any questions. Hopefully it won't be long before everyone has their cars. I see Allanlaw has posted my pictures. They came out pretty well.:excited:
Rub it in from those of us that are still waiting.

1 - 20 of 2959 Posts