Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to lower my C5 Z05 with the C6 Lowering bolt kit, since this seems like a alternitive to removing the front bolts. Too be honest, i just dont want to f*ck up my car, if any of the other lowering techniques like removed bolts and cut springs wont harm my suspension, then im all for it. I just dont see how i can drive with nothing holding the leaf spring in place, ain't that bolt there for a reason :huh:? Im not a pro by anymeans, so enlighten me.

Im looking to have it at a height that i could only fit one finger between the tire and fender as oppossed to 3 fingers :lookinup:. Im going to get the Pfadt Coils and Sways, but im looking for a quick drop for the moment.

Thanks, Patrick :cheers:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lowering a C5 with C6 bolts? Is that even possible?
This is what i have read on this forum. I am looking for alittle more drop then the stock bolts in my car, i dont feel right driving without any bolts in the front.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cut my front bushings and installed the zip corvettes front lower bushings and longer rear bolts. It looks good, but i would like it 3/4's lower all around. Guess it's time to remove the front bolts altogether.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts