·
Registered
3,516 Posts
These people are Idiots *

I hope they don't try and balance the budget over the next few years,

I mean it took decades to create that massive debt through
badd leadership and Poor judgement on their financial end,

Also a very Badd trade policy, Very Badd

To tell you the Truth, The American Man has been Shamed and ripped off by the American Government,

Yes, they Stole that money and mis-appropriated & Mis
Managed funds

Rah Rah Go Team USA :nuts:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
:laughing: Freudian slip, no doubt. The Pubs need to start spelling out right now how this budget is 100% designed to make political points by slowly cutting away at the Pubs as they become the bad guys and cut programs. It's intended to be daily candy for the Dems during the campaign build-up. Oldest trick in the book for an incumbent.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
:laughing:

I like this one... He got blindsided by an uber-Lib, trying to help him answer to questions about the economy.

Obama To Press On Budget: "You Guys Are Pretty Impatient"

"This town, let's face it, you guys are pretty impatient. If something doesn't happen today, the assumption is it's just not going to happen. Right? I have have this conversation in the last two years about every single issue, whether it was health care or "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," on egypt, right? We had his monumental change over the last three weeks. Why did it take three weeks?," Obama said today.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._on_budget_you_guys_are_pretty_impatient.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts