Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I am getting all my parts and pieces together I am looking to pick up a program that I can manually
tune/reprogram the computer myself instead of sending it out to someone, so as I make changes
to the motor I can reprogram for necessary changes. What has most of you other LS swap guys used
to reprogram the GEN 4 LS computers? I am working with a 2008 SS trailblazer LS2 with a 4L70E
trans. I would also like to be able to tune the Transmission shift points if that is possible.

Thanks for any and all help,
Riggs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I use the Jet DS Tuner. Got it on sale from Jegs. Instructions do not reccomend Vista but it works fine for me on my Vista Laptop, except the help is not Vista compatible. Installed the help on an XP machine and all is well. You need a serial to USB adapter, if your laptop does not have a serial port. I also use a Innova code reader.
Works great! Does everything I need, you have complete control over all programing.. VATS, Transmission, AC, Fans, Fuel, Spark. Jet has different models for different engine/ECM familys. Just get the right one for your setup.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts