Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally made the trip to Long Island to have the LS1 Edit done. I didnt know what to expect.

I met with Carmen and Dennis early that morning. Both were very easy to talk with and spent time talking "Vettes" with me.

To make a long story short, I guess I expected they would do do a dyno run, make some adjustments, do another dyno run and then send me home.

What I got was just the opposite. They spent much more time than I expected to dial in my car. They did whatever they could to help me get the most possible out of my setup. I was impressed to say the least.

I left a very happy customer.

Just to make it a better day, I saw the most impressive Corvette you guys ever saw. I yellow Z06 with what the owner told me was 900 hp. (twin turbo 427) Guess you guys can see it in a couple of months in Corvette Magazine!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Thank's for keeping the updates coming..:thumbsup:
how does the car feel now?That suck's,you make major mod's,get it tuned,pick it up ,look for a victim,and you run into a 900hp Z06.The fastest car i ever saw (street)is n0-mercy's 9 second Z06.But he just moved out of the state...

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Originally posted by hawaii-5-lo ...<br>
Thank's for keeping the updates coming..:thumbsup:
how does the car feel now?That suck's,you make major mod's,get it tuned,pick it up ,look for a victim,and you run into a 900hp Z06.The fastest car i ever saw (street)is n0-mercy's 9 second Z06.But he just moved out of the state...<br>
:surprised
Wow 9 seconds. Got any pics.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Hey Adam,
go to www.efiunlimited.com/swimmer/cruise1
there's a slide show(not dial up friendly)from the local club.look at all the picture's.his is in the middle somewere.the white Z06.also if you go to www.efiunlimited.com look threw member's ride's.there's video's of his run.Look out because i think he moved to Colorado.His name is Bill..:buhbye:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Wow thanks Todd. Hes car looks pretty bad ass. Im going to be lloking for that bad ass Z06 where ever I go.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
WOW! 900hp thats pretty nice would that be a really heavy car? do you know a site where to get body kits like that white one? or even some nicer ones? because I am looking into a C5 for my 16th!

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Its a caravaggio body kit. A C5 for your 16th birthday huh. I wish I had parents like that.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Originally posted by Loggins1 ...<br>
Wow thanks Todd. Hes car looks pretty bad ass. Im going to be lloking for that bad ass Z06 where ever I go.
did you watch the video?the guy(not Bill) had never even sat in that car before,so there could be more in the car.No super-charger,or turbo's,that car can sit in the hot hawaiian traffic with the a/c on all day..you may have to contact him thru your local vette club,he has like 5 beemer's-X-5s,and other toy's.he only drive's the Z to cruise's and such.Plus i think it's winter there already,ya?

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Originally posted by hawaii-5-lo ...<br>
did you watch the video?the guy(not Bill) had never even sat in that car before,so there could be more in the car.No super-charger,or turbo's,that car can sit in the hot hawaiian traffic with the a/c on all day..you may have to contact him thru your local vette club,he has like 5 beemer's-X-5s,and other toy's.he only drive's the Z to cruise's and such.Plus i think it's winter there already,ya?<br>
Couldnt find the video maybe you could find it and post the link. Its not winter her yet sadly. We just went threw a week of record breaking temps. Like 85 the whole week. It sucked. Now its like 50 feels nice and cool. Bring on the snow.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
I will try when i get home,i just got to work and this computer is very slow.i saw it once on this site,i got some killer vid's off this site too.
www.racingflix.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts