Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if someone could take a quick look at this scan done with my
LS1M hand scanner.
Its on my 99 M6 vette with Calaway intake, Kooks 1 3/4 headers, Kooks
catt'd Xpipe and Corsa Pacecar Pro Exhaust, OEM stat will change to
a 160 next.

As for the 02's dont know why they jump from low to high all the time?
The file can be opened in Excel spreadsheet "b.cvs"

Thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/?bmxtiknvdma

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have been playing with my scanmaster recently and notice the same thing on mine at times with the idle and with partial throttle. I do not go above 920 mv's spikes on the O2's. I will check my short term fuel trim next time I drive it. I am also getting hte timing like you are between 16-42 degree's spark advance. What are your wide open throttle 02's.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will scan the WOT on the way home from work on the Hwy and post back.

On idle should the trims be as close to zero or should they be a little on the plus side?

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
920 mv is great for WOT .what is the sample speed of your scan tool.does it have an 02 sensor "counts" .going above and below 450 mv shows a healthy sensor at idle

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a fuel trim cell but no counter. I ma getting between 820's and 950's at WOT now. I am getting no retard, with between 35-mid 40 spark advance.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I have a fuel trim cell but no counter. I ma getting between 820's and 950's at WOT now. I am getting no retard, with between 35-mid 40 spark advance.
very good readings.your tool may have a low sample rate.ive a snapon scanner it samples at 20 /200 mil sec,my lab scope goes 500 mil sec but your readings are right on.if the tool has a flight mode you may see 2/4 retard on timing on a speed shift at WOT ,which is okay

·
Registered
22 Posts
I appreciate the help. I am new to using my scanmaster and was wondering what readings seen good. I thought I might be fuel fowling on the plugs. But she seems to be running good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts