Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any body have any info on putting a LS1 OR ls2 both with 4L60E in a 64 C1 ??? HELP ph 435 899 1414

·
Registered
976 Posts
any body have any info on putting a LS1 OR ls2 both with 4L60E in a 64 C1 ??? HELP ph 435 899 1414
painless performance has an ecm and a wire harness desinged specificly for this type of install...or if you are handy with electrical its much cheaper to modify the stock harness

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
install

I do alot of LS converisions I was just wondering what issue there are as far as fitment into a c2 clearnce problems ??? have I have never done a C2

·
Registered
976 Posts
summit racing carries motor mounts...and transmission adapters.....also c5 and c6 headers fit on the ls1 and in the c2....and meet up with the exhaust close enough to be usable

·
Registered
42 Posts
I will have details on this in November, Buddy and I will be starting this on my 64 Convertible.

6.0 Iron Block motor
4L60E transmission.

·
Registered
42 Posts
4L60 transmission fits without modifying the trans tunnel, just make sure the body mounts are in good shape, it is tight.

I am running a f-body water pump, Have to plug the front bung and drill and tap another fitting on the bottom due to upper control arm clearance, ground the back inner edge of the upper control arm ear for clearance as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts