Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a #1593 Edelbrock E Force that has been on the shelf for almost 3 months.
It was actually purchased and returned due to an irate wife a couple of months ago. The box was opened but the contents were never removed. It is 100% new and untouched.
The only reason I am able to discount it is because it's an "Open Box" special. Edelbrock has strict pricing policies.
You'll never see a new one this cheap again.
I'll sell this one for $5870 because I'm tired of looking at it. I paid for it months ago so it will seem like a "Christmas Bonus" to get it sold by then.
If you want it installed, I'll sell it at the regular price of $6870 and install it free.

·
Super Moderator
10,121 Posts
WOW!! I wish the economy hadn't sucked the life out of my bonus. That Edelbrock package is really slick. Someone is going to get a great deal.

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
I have a #1593 Edelbrock E Force that has been on the shelf for almost 3 months.
It was actually purchased and returned due to an irate wife a couple of months ago. The box was opened but the contents were never removed. It is 100% new and untouched.
The only reason I am able to discount it is because it's an "Open Box" special. Edelbrock has strict pricing policies.
You'll never see a new one this cheap again.
I'll sell this one for $5870 because I'm tired of looking at it. I paid for it months ago so it will seem like a "Christmas Bonus" to get it sold by then.
If you want it installed, I'll sell it at the regular price of $6870 and install it free.

How much do you think that would cost to ship over country to Virginia? And is it still under warranty?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts