Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody have a copy of that article they could post? i think it got posted a while ago either on here or on CF but it wasnt very good quality. its the article where they put a cam, heads and throttle body on an LT1 and got like over 400 horsepower. i think it was in CHP magazine? can any body help me out?

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
I'm interested in this, too. I'd like to put the LT4 intake and cam in my LT1, and throw on a 58mm TB for good measure. Plus port matching/polishing, etc...

I'll probably wait until the engine needs other work. It has 106k on it, so who knows when that will be.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey pat if i email the article i have can you post it? its not very good quality but i can give ppl an idea of what im talking about and i dont know how to post pics. what email address can i send them to you at?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Hey you guys... Go get a new copy of the Summit Racing catalog. They have the whole ball of wax to turn your LT1 into an LT4. I mean everything. Heads, Cam, Throttle body....

And IF memory serves me correctly it wasn't an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey pat i put them in the member section. i hope you can find them with recently submited pics by user name or something. if you cant find them let me know. and if you can maybe you can put them on this post?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts