Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, glad to be back in a vette.. just picked up my 08 z51 black on black with NPP. so far i love it.. with only minor problems(top creaking).. I'm a big corvette enthusiast, i got it from my dad.. he too has a C6 07 VY with the auto trans and Z51.so far i have had 5 C5's 2 of them were the Z06 and after years of driving and about 20 sets of back tires i have learned how to be a decent driver.. i know how to have fun in a vette.. anyway looking forward to meeting some of you on this forum, just found this site today on corvettestripes.com.. i have been on corvetteforum.com for a while now. :cheers: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Welcome to DC.
Do you have any Pics to share? (Of course, that means you need to post some pics :D )

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry i forgot about the pic part of the post.. i havnt got any good ones yet. it has been raining and now its dirty so im waiting to get it washed befor the good ones are taken.. here is what i have so far..

·
Registered
321 Posts
welcome..:buhbye:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Congrats:thumbsup:
Welcome to DC:cheers:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Sweet car!!

Did you take the pic of the odometer at the dealer? If not, do you live less than 1 mi from the dealer?

Any immediate driving impressions as compared with Dad's '07 (other than the creaking top)? Let us know the fine details.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts