Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
dumb question i know but is that a real aftermarket front fascia or photoshop? either way i kinda like it! i actually lik it a lot!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1996man said:
dumb question i know but is that a real aftermarket front fascia or photoshop? either way i kinda like it! i actually lik it a lot!
it's actually both.

This was the real production of the Fascia

But I didn't like the chrome wheels, Millenium Yellow (No offense MY guys:stick: ) the 4x4 look, and the ugly little lower lip thingy. So I photoshopped it to my needs and turned out like this.

I just added Arctic White paint job (dunno why but it looks like SW instead), black w/ polished lipped wheels, dropped it a bit, and took the ugly lower lip off. :D

·
Registered
660 Posts
Very Nice Job !!! Awesome Results

Can I ask what software program(s) you used ? Pretty impressive results.

Not that much of a fan on the kit looks, but your version looks better than the one you started with, ...if only it was stock, (my car is silver). Thanks for sharing.

GB:thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
It's about time for a change on my work computer. Tomorrow morning this will be on there. Thanls for posting it

·
Registered
965 Posts
stilcrazee said:
Very nice stuff.

Is there an embargo on it? :laughing:

Very nice indeed!
:laughing: lol :laughing:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
EFI-1 said:
Great wall paper...can you do it in black?:cheers:
Sure can...give me a pic of a black Z06, and I'm game :)

JumpRun said:
Very Nice Job !!! Awesome Results

Can I ask what software program(s) you used ? Pretty impressive results.

Not that much of a fan on the kit looks, but your version looks better than the one you started with, ...if only it was stock, (my car is silver). Thanks for sharing.

GB:thumbsup:
I used Photshop 7..awesome program :)

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
great wallpaper :)

·
Registered
660 Posts
Thanks, I was hoping to hear that, I have that program, haven't spent much time on it yet, obviously have a Looooong way to go, nice to know what it'll do.....I'm still amazed by what you did, changing the color etc., Very Cool...thanx again

·
Registered
113 Posts
1996man said:
That's actually from our predator (pred-a-tor) wallpaper for our TGR SRK Body Package. Thanks for the interest! It's available now and shipping with the exception of the carbon fiber hood which is expected to begin shipping late January / early February. You can find out more information here:

http://www.tigersharkcorvette.com/main.php?page=tigershark

Use the top navigation to browse the individual Tiger Shark sections.

Click the following thumbnail images to download predator (pred-a-tor), our latest free desktop wallpaper. Right-Click and perform a Save-As to save it to your computer. Happy Holidays!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts